2020 Phi Theta Kappa Awards Luncheon
As of Thursday, March 12, 2020, the League regrets to announce that the Phi Theta Kappa Awards Luncheon scheduled for Tuesday, March 17 has officially been canceled in light of Governor Newsom’s most recent press release regarding COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please see our registration page for more information.
The Community College League of California is proud to sponsor the Annual Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Awards Luncheon, honoring students who make the PTK All-California Team! The 2020 PTK Awards Luncheon will be held on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 from 11:30 am - 2:00 pm at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento and honors the winners of the All-California Academic Team. For nomination information, please contact Phi Theta Kappa directly at PTK.org, or 800-946-9995.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento
2001 Point W Way, Sacramento, CA 95815
Registration to attend the 2020 PTK Award Luncheon is $85 per attendee. The deadline to register for the luncheon is Monday, March 9.
For more information about the All-California team, click here.
Registration to attend the 2020 PTK Awards Luncheon is $85 per attendee.
Deadline Extended: The deadline to register for the luncheon is Monday, March 9.
All cancellations must be in writing. A $50 cancellation fee will be assessed to all refunds. No refunds are available if cancellation is received after Friday, March 6, 2020. For cancellations, please contact Sadie Brown at email@example.com.
All PTK registration fees will be fully refunded back to the credit card used to process the transaction. If you have any questions regarding your refund(s), please email Sadie Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will mail all PTK Honorees their awards in the next couple weeks. If you have not already done so, please email Sadie Brown at email@example.com and provide your preferred mailing address to receive your award.
Bio & Photo Submission
In order to be included in the 2020 PTK Awards Luncheon Program, all students must complete a submission form by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, March 9th (deadline extended). If you have questions about your submission, please contact Laura Murrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sample bio and photo submissions, review the 2019 PTK Awards Luncheon Program.
The submission form is now closed. If you have questions please email League staff.
Looking for somewhere to stay overnight? Here are a few options.
DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento
2001 Point West Way
Sacramento, CA 95815
Hilton Arden West
2200 Harvard St.
Sacramento, CA 95815
If you are looking for more accommodations, click here.
Driving Directions from the Sacramento International Airport:
Take I-5 south to the Garden Highway exit.
- Turn Left on Garden Highway, following Garden Highway as it turns into Arden-Garden Connector. *Continue until it turns into Arden Way, following on Arden Way, going under Business 80.
- Directly after I-80, on Arden Way, the hotel grounds will be on the right hand side.
- Turn right on Point West Way.
General Driving Directions:
I-5, HEADING NORTH: Take I-5 to HWY 50. Take HWY 50 east to Business 80/Capital City Freeway east. Exit at Arden Way east, keep right. Take the first right onto Point West Way.
- I-5, HEADING SOUTH: Take the Garden Highway exit, turning left onto Garden Highway. Continue on Garden Highway, which turns into Arden-Garden Connector. Continue on Arden-Garden Connector as it turns into Arden Way. Follow Arden Way, going under Business 80. Turn right onto Point West Way, and right into the DoubleTree Sacramento parking lot.
- FROM HWY 99: Keep to the left when approaching Sacramento. HWY 99 merges onto Business 80/Capital City Freeway. Take the Arden Way, exit east or keep right. Turn right onto Point West Way.
- FROM HWY 50: Take the Business 80/Capital City Freeway. Exit at Arden Way east, keep right. Take the first right onto Point West Way., and right into the DoubleTree Sacramento parking lot.
For more maps and directions for how to get to the DoubleTree, click here.
Below are the 2020 PTK All-California Community College Academic Team rankings.